Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Metal For Life....!!!



Hi..... Today i would like to talk about my passion on metal music!!! There are a variety of metal music and song such as speed metal,thrash metal,black metal,heavy metal,death metal and more.... The bands that i love very well are CRoMoK,Children Of Bodom,Old Man's Child,cradle of Filth,Iron Maiden,and more....
I love these kinds of music because it is extremely creative music,fast,make me feel more relax,comfortable,and parallel to my heart....Furthermore,I hate punk and hip-hop music!!!!!! but i didn't hate all my friends who like and love very well that kind of music..Sorry to say that.(",) In addition, i also play guitar and drum.. Almost all of the music that i play are metal songs which are from CRoMoK n Children Of Bodom... I'm quite good playing lead guitar..hehehe, don't jeulous with me ,k....... Eventhough i like and love the metal songs very well(died hard fan),i never miss the opportunity to listen the 'jiwang' songs especially 'rock cintan'.... I think that all for now......"Metal 4 LiFe" Bye...yearghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Lee's Classes said...

I can't appreciate the type of music you like - different generation I suppose. My children find my choice of music BORING!!!

1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home